Stranger Things Season 3
Teaser Trailer 1
Released: Dec 9, 2018
The teaser trailer for Stranger Things Season 3 dropped and it sure lives up to it’s name as a “tease”. When the music started playing my brother heard it from the next room and shouted, “Is that ‘Stranger Things’,” before coming over to watch.
All it told us, presumeably, was the title of the eight episodes of season 3. If you’ve seen season 2 and have lived on the internet at all you can probably take a guess at some of the things going on in these episodes. And I will.
- Suzie, Do You Copy?
- This title is interesting just because it’s so different from the rest of the titles. I think this ties back to “Starcourt” in the last episode. Maybe a RPG character is the titular Suzie.
- The Mall Rats
- Everyone is still too young to have a job, but malls are a place to have some independence.
- The Case of the Missing Lifeguard
- The Sauna Test
- Some sort of insane endurance test in a sauna to prove they’re not infected from the upside down.
- The Source
- Eleven has a sister of sorts. I think she’s been setup to be the Big Bad of season three. I bet this is where the Party finds that out.
- The Birthday
- The Bite
- The Battle of Starcourt
- A lot of Stranger Things mythos comes from D&D, “Starcourt” will be their analogue to explain something.
I suppose we’ll find out eventually. As the trailer promises…
In the summer of 1985,
The adventure continues…